Strive Ninja Fitness is looking for several highly energetic individuals with a passion for teaching and motivating kids.
· Work with Ninja Program Director to establish a positive and supportive Ninja Warrior culture and community at the facility. This is critical!
· Ensure strong safety standards adhered to by all members
· Know the set of Strive programs so you can answer customer questions and sell programs effectively
· Perform safety checks on equipment
· Coach/teach youth classes (& possibly adult classes)
· Coach participants during birthday party events
· Serve as a floor monitor/coach during “open fitness training” hours
· Manage some front desk and gym management responsibilities (e.g, check-ins, selling memberships, ensuring waivers are signed, etc.)
· Clean and maintain maintaining gym and equipment
· Raise innovative ideas (for classes, obstacles, facility offerings, etc.)
· Prior kids’ coaching or experience working with kids highly preferred
· First Aid/CPR Certified required (you can get certified if not already certified)
· Energetic, highly positive attitude and team player – passion is essential
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
· Strong passion for inspiring children and individuals to achieve fitness goals and overcome obstacles
· Strong fitness background with ability to demonstrate proper fitness techniques
· HS diploma or GED equivalent. We will also consider mature and dependable high school students.
· Must be able to work evening hours (e.g., 3:30pm – 9pm) and weekend hours (for training classes, birthday parties, competitions and events)
Send Resume here: email@example.com